Thursday, October 3, 2013

Callaway to build Corvette Shooting Brake: Callaway AeroWagon

Shhh. Can you hear it? It's the sound of my heart racing as I realize I have just added another car to my eclectic dream garage. Yes folks, what we have here is what Callaway had envisioned back in March of this year, and apparently they found enough support for them to go through with their plans! Personally, I feel it bears a striking resemblance to the Ferrari FF, which is an ugly car, but Callaway incorporated the angular design Chevy did so well, making this one mean looking machine. I'm curious to know how this $15,000 add-on will affect the handling characteristics of a car that Chevy worked so hard to perfect. It truly is the best Corvette to be released from the golden bowtie, and it would be a shame if this upgrade negatively impacted the way it drove. However, even if it did happen to make it drive slightly worse, I'm sure there are those who simply do not care. I just so happen to be one of them, because this thing is GORGEOUS.

What are your thoughts? Is this an abomination that needs to be killed with fire? Or is this something you would be more than proud to own? Let us know what you think in the comments below and don't forget to check us out on Facebook.

Source: Jalopnik.com

No comments:

Post a Comment