Okay, here are the ground rules for this list. First off, each of the cars I've added have been approved for U.S. roads, and second, they all fall within three model years of 2013. Other than that, there is no real rhyme or reason for the cars I choose, except that they are truly beautiful cars. With that being said, let's begin.
1) 2012 Jaguar XKR-S: The first time I saw the XKR-S, it was on a commercial with a couple other new Jag's. It was absolutely jaw-dropping. There aren't many cars out there that can give me the chills, but by the end of that 30 second ad, I was in love. This car has a 5.0L V8 that pushes 550HP and 502lb-ft. of torque. Those are some pretty impressive numbers for the Jaguar brand, seeing as they normally produce big heavy saloon cars for pompous Brits.
2) 2010 Lamborghini LP-670 SV: Lamborghini has always been stapled to the walls and hearts of young car lovers the world over, and for obvious reasons. It is the definition of "supercar", the epitome of style and class. The LP-series in particular holds a special place in my heart because it seems like each year, the Raging Bull somehow manages to produce another new and improved version of the most iconic car of its history. How they do it, I do not know. But they do it, and for that I am grateful.
3) 2010 Hennessey Venom GT: Not only is the Venom GT now the fastest and most powerful supercar ever, but I also believe it is easily one of the best looking cars on the planet, let alone in the U.S. A lot of that can be credited to the excellent front fascia shared with the Lotus Exige, but I think the fact that everything behind the drivers seat was custom built and designed from scratch makes this car truly unique.
4) 2012 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta: The F12 Berlinetta is the Prancing Pony's fastest, most powerful production car to date, and it has the looks to match. This bad boy is the successor to the 599 GTB, which is Ferrari's last generation flagship model. This years MVP has a lot to live up to, but I don't think it will have any trouble competing against its older siblings.
5) 2010 Audi S5: Unfortunately, some beautiful cars can only be fully appreciated if seen in person, and the Audi S5 is the perfect example. In pictures, the S5 looks almost boring, but when you see one drive by, it's hard to miss the aggressive stance and quad exhaust as it tears off into the sunset. Okay, that doesn't happen very often, but it's a nice idea.
6) 2011 Cadillac CTS-V: The standard Cadillac CTS is nothing special, but once you slap on a "V" badge and some aggressive trim/suspension, you have yourself a seriously mean looking automobile. I just can't seem to get over the way this thing looks and sounds. And in case you are wondering, it has the same potent mill as the Corvette Z06, just slightly de-tuned. Honestly I'd prefer the wagon, but it just can't compare to the coupe in the style department.
7) 2012 Subaru BRZ: I know I'm gonna catch a lot of flak for this, but here's why I have this little baby on the list. If beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, this thing is a bombshell. We haven't seen an affordable, true RWD other than the Mazda Miata in a decade, and finally an automaker decides to ante up and provide the general public with something that we can all afford to have fun in. And in my opinion, THAT is beautiful. Can anyone honestly say that they think this is ugly? I surely cannot.
8) 2012 Lexus IS-F: This is another one of those cars that is difficult to see how beautiful it actually is without seeing it in person. I think certain brands make their cars prettier from the rear just to screw with ignorant wannabe racers on the highway. I can imagine some dummy in a Charger or Mustang thinking one of these Lexus' are for the faint of heart. Until of course they can see nothing but the tail lights and exhaust tips grinning maniacally 100 yards ahead.
9) 2012 MBZ C-63 AMG Black Series: Is it just me, or is it the more expensive your car, the longer its name will be? Because I've noticed a trend of irritatingly long names associated with super high-end cars. It's almost like the people who can actually afford them don't want us normal people to know what they're called, maybe to make them seem more mysterious. Whatever the reason, this thing is sexy. Need I say more?
10) 2013 Dodge SRT Viper: Last but certainly not least, we have the newest rendition of the iconic Dodge Viper. This year, it returns with the same general style except this one has flair. The last generation of Viper was bulbous and ugly, and you can't imagine how stoked I was when I saw the updated design. It looks absolutely stunning from every angle, and deserves to be called one of the most beautiful cars in the world.
What about you? Did I miss something that should be here? Am I an idiot for including any of these? Whatever you think, let me know in the comment box because I would love some input!