Friday, July 20, 2012

Driver Profiling: Who Are You?

It has been said that you can gauge a persons character based off their car. This is a dogma that I believe wholeheartedly, as I'm sure many of you share as well. For example, a lifted Ford F-350 with dual stacks would probably be a white male anywhere from 20 to 30 years old. See what I did there? Profiling anyone based off of anything except their own actions is not something I do on a regular basis, but I think that someones car should be a pretty good indicator of who they are. Although I must say that I have been a victim of incorrect car-filing, and the end result was nothing short of hilarious. After a few hours of go-carting with a few friends, I returned to my car to find underneath the wiper blade a message calling me, "ghetto trash". Apparently someone had dinged one of their doors and assumed it was my red 1993 Cadillac DeVille. Just to make things clear, ghetto trash I am not. So I suppose judging anyone based off what they drive may be slightly narrow-minded, but I think there are instances where it would be safe to assume. On that note, what do you think? Do cars generally display their owners character? Or are they simply machines to be used as tools? Let us know in the comment box, and don't forget to subscribe for future Wheels and Deals updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment