Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Need For Speed: Forza Edition


When I saw the first advertisement for Forza Horizon, I was more disappointed than a birthday boy with a new sweater. Forza Horizon looked exactly like NFS Hot Pursuit, or some other crappy franchise racer. However, this behind-the-scenes footage of some of the new features in the next Forza installment has me re-thinking my previous judgement. Not only will we be able to drive off-road, (finally) but there will also be night-time racing! That alone makes me want to get this game. Hopefully it'll be worth the sixty bucks I'm about to blow on yet another video game to add to my collection. It seems like yesterday that I was watching ads on TV for Forza 4. FH will be available October 23. This is one is worth a second look.

No comments:

Post a Comment