Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Honda Built a Seemingly "Akira" Inspired Motorcycle.

Akira is one of my favorite animated cult-classics of all time. It features acid-trip scenes, demonic teddy bears, and cool motorcycles. What more could you possibly want? Honda agrees, and this is the product they've chosen to conceptualize, and later, produce. Meet the Honda NM4 Vultus.While they don't specifically mention the movie Akira, they do say that the bike was directly inspired by what they call "Japanimation". This bike is obviously not for the faint of heart, or the beginning rider, although I would imagine that it could very well inspire someone out there to learn. If only for the off chance that they could take one of these bad boys out for a spin. I would absolutely love to see one of these in person, as I am a firm believer that pictures can never do the real thing justice.



Everything about this bike screams badassery. Although it could do with moar low. Which is not something you'll catch me saying on any sort of regular basis. I anticipate seeing them on the street quite earnestly! Ride safe, and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment