Thursday, April 10, 2014

What It Means To Be In Love With Cars

Love is a strong word. It's a word that I feel we throw around with little to no thought as to what it actually means. When someone says they "love" something as seemingly stupid as a certain shade of green, I get a little bent outta shape. If someone is to love something, they'd better be willing to pour their very heart and soul into it.



That being said, I LOVE cars. I can sit with a circle of friends and chat about anything from stupid trends (moar low), to which car best suits the American public in separate demographics. When I was a kid, road trips consisted of seeing how many makes and models I could correctly guess before finding one that stumped me. This is commonplace for many car nuts, and I find it's a habit I continue to this very day.
If you have an undying love for all that is auto related, come down and check out our lot in Santa Clara. We've seen everything from monster trucks to supercharged NSX's. Keep on top of our inventory at wheelsanddeals.com, or visit us in person at 3035 El Camino Real in Santa Clara. Drive safe, have fun, and enjoy the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment