Wednesday, November 20, 2013

All New 2015 Subaru WRX


The Subaru WRX is one of the best drivers cars on the face of the earth, largely due to its legendary All Wheel Drive system along with its turbocharged flat four, producing 268 horses and 258 pound-feet of torque. While these figures aren't all that impressive at first glance, once you drive the car in its natural habitat, you will quickly learn that it has plenty of power for the job required. The most recent incarnation of the venerable WRX platform has me confused, however, as it looks strikingly similar to the not-so-fun-to-drive-or-look-at Subaru Legacy. This is confusing to me not because Subaru's shouldn't look similar to one another, but because of what Subaru SAID the car would look like. And this it was not. Perhaps my expectations were a little higher than most as I've seen first hand what could have been. You can see for yourself after the jump and draw your own conclusions. Has Subaru successfully filled the shoes of its most popular model to date? Or have they created an abomination that calls itself a WRX? Let us know what you think in the comments below.  You decide while I cry in the corner because I can't afford it anyway. Check out the concept model after the jump. Here's a link to the actual 2015 WRX gallery.

Disclaimer: Yes, I know the 2015 WRX is considered an all new model, separate from the Impreza, I just really don't like it.







Source: Autoblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment