Tuesday, November 19, 2013

2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan: I Could Make Do.

In the past, I've touted the Cadillac CTS-V wagon as a car that I simply could not do without in the fancy schmancy dream garage in my head. However, the first 2011 CTS-V to hit our lot has helped me determine that I certainly wouldn't mind owning the sedan version of this mighty machine. It's silver coat is dazzling in person, as any Cadillac should, and it has the stance and aggressive look that says, "I got kicked outta kindergarten, cuz I don't play." And with over 550hp on tap at 6100rpms, the designers of this car built what can only be described as a modern day muscle car with all the amenities standard on a world class Cadillac. Checkout the full start-up and walkaround of the automatic version after the jump.



Source: Youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment