Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2012 Tesla Model S Ridealong and Review


Yesterday, we had a customer who was kind enough to share his brand new Tesla Model S with us and the world. When I heard he had one of these things, I pleaded him to bring it in just so I could take a look. Luckily for me, he is a very nice guy and not only allowed me to look at the car, but he even took me on a thrilling test drive to show off the instant silent power that can only be experienced in an electric vehicle of this caliber. Honestly, most people would not understand what is so different or special about this thing until they actually get up close and personal. I am not the least bit surprised that Motortrend chose this as Car of the Year for 2013 because it is truly the first all-around good EV. The styling is reminiscent of an Aston Martin, it has the fuel economy of a bicycle, and the top-notch quality of a (new) Mercedes. I shot a couple videos to show off some of the cool features and one to display its impressive acceleration. Unfortunately, my phone hates me and I can only show the clips on my Facebook page here. Let us know what you think in the comments below! And please don't forget to "Like" and "Share" on Facebook! Have a nice day!
The "Frunk".
Beautiful Everything!
Completely Digital Display

No comments:

Post a Comment