Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Hadn't Even Considered the Lost Cars of Sandy


I came a cross this article on Autoblog.com today, and I instantly felt worse about the damage done by Hurricane Sandy than I had throughout the entire debacle. That may sound mean or unnecessarily heartless, but in reality these cars may have meant more to their owners than the houses they lived in. Classic rides are more likely to be attached to their owners (or the other way around) because they are more often then not a labor of love. I know that if I were forced to flee a natural disaster, I would do my very best to get my little beater out of harms way first. I really do feel bad for the guys that lost their rides that fateful day. Hopefully, they had good insurance to help fix what broke or buy something new. What do you think? How attached to your car are you? Let us know in the comments below. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment