Saturday, July 28, 2012

Race Car Driver: From Birth To Monaco

If you want to know what it takes to become a race car driver in a nutshell, watch this video. It honestly has me wishing I had started open-wheel racing at a young age, because this guys life looks fantastic. Hotels, private flights, track time, and parties are just a few of the many perks enjoyed by race car drivers around the world, and if I had the chance to participate in any of these activities, I would be one happy camper. Someday, perhaps I will; but until then, I will have to live vicariously through Youtube and other various media outlets. Enjoy.
Source: Youtube.com

1 comment:

  1. It's not that easy to become a well-known race car driver like him, but if you have the passion and dedication for racing, it would be easier to master the skills and learn the different techniques to be the first past the checkered flag. You should also have charisma, so that people would look out for you on, and off, the track.

    ReplyDelete