Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Two 1100hp Monsters, Which Is King?

So it's been a few days since I've posted anything on the blog, and for that I am truly sorry. So to make up for my ineptitude, I have found a couple videos that will hopefully make you wet your pants. In the Big Muscle video from Ridelust.com, I honestly thought I blew the tiny little desktop speaker because I had the volume up to high. Fortunately, they're working just fine, (thanks for the concern), but I had to go back and listen again to the glorious sounds of that sh**ty looking 72' Nova, because that was absolutely fantastic. Both of the featured cars in today's article have well over 1,100 hp, and both of them would make a jaw-dropping addition to anyone's garage, but which would you prefer? You can have either the World Record holding Koenigsegg Agera R, or the true super sleeper, 1972 Chevy Nova. Both are world class vehicles, and both have the most amazing exhaust note I've ever heard, but personally, I would want the Agera R simply because it's better in every way, shape, and form. However this is debatable and I'd like to hear why someone would want the Nova over the $900,000 supercar from Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment