Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jeremy Clarkson Kills a 911. Oh I Enjoyed This...

 If you are a true automotive enthusiast, you have more than likely heard of the show Top Gear, and also of its main host, Jeremy Clarkson. He is an amazingly talented man with little or no political correctness running through his dry, English veins. In this old video I discovered on Youtube.com, it shows him completely decimating a Porsche 911 using several devious strategies, each more entertaining than the last. I am particularly fond of this little gem because as many of you may know, I am no fan of the Porsche badge. Generally speaking, I am a fan of destroying things that usually aren't regarded as disposable, simply because it's not something you see every day. So I suppose this video clearly kills two irritating birds with one awesome stone. Check it out and enjoy.
Source: Youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment