Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beautiful Cars, Beautiful Women: The Perfect Combination

                         
Almost as long as custom cars have been around, there have been beautiful girls to help show them off. Women and cars are both a huge part of the auto industry, and they go together so well, we just can't get enough! I believe that as long as sexy cars are produced, sexy women will be right next to them. Case in point, take a look at all the major (and minor, for that manner) car shows, and you will see that auto companies actually hire women to stand around and do a whole lot of nothing except look pretty next to their new product. I almost wish they would pay me to do something similar, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm not good looking enough for that kind of gig. Check out these pictures and let me know what you guys think! (Ladies, we'd love to get your two cents as well, so feel free to chime in!)
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment