Friday, May 4, 2012

Nissan Juke-R Limited Production: HELL YEAH!


Nissan has been teasing the public with their ugly duckling, the Nissan Juke R, for a few years, and now they've finally decided that there is actually a viable market for these little monsters. Apparently, the one Nissan has been flogging has a measly 480hp, while the one slated for limited production has slightly more at 545. When I first read that Nissan had no plans to unleash the car to the general public, I was shocked. How can they do such an incredibly cruel thing to us? Thankfully, they saw the error in their ways and now the chances of me seeing one on the road have increased exponentially. This makes me shudder with excitement because I love strange, quirky cars; especially ones with over 500 horses. Watch the video and tell me you don't want one, I dare you.
Source: Autoblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment