Tuesday, February 14, 2012

DIY Auto Detailing

I love my cars more than most people out there, and I like to show them my love by giving them a thorough bath at least once every month. I can't stand getting into my car to see trash on the floor, or smudges on the windows. You could call me anal, but that would be stating my condition mildly. Many times I'll choose to clean my baby when my significant other is going through her monthly ritual. Not only is it a nice way to wind down, but it's a great excuse to get out of the house. A lot of people seem to think that its easier to pay someone else to detail their cars but I disagree for several reasons. First, when I go to a detail facility, I have no clue who's getting in and out of my car and second, I know for a fact that they won't pour as much time, energy, and love into it as I would. So I've enlisted the help of one of my favorite automotive journalist's, Matt Farah from The Smoking Tire, to show us how to clean our cars the RIGHT way. Not only does he do an awesome job of detailing his Corvette, but he does it with less money than it takes for just one professional detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment