Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Forza 5 Paddock Edition Doesn't Even Include the Game


Wow! I'm so excited that Turn 10 is releasing the Paddock Limited Edition goody box! I love it when the builders of an awesome game include custom accessories for an extra chunk of change that includes the game in question. But wait, Turn 10 isn't actually including the game in the $120 box. Sooo, what's the point? Once again the answer is the same like so many before it. Money. The ACTUAL Limited Edition of the game is nothing more than re-badged cover art and a cardboard sleeve. Of course, the obligatory extra cars are made available for in-game purchase, but that's not to say I don't want the badass hoodie, thermos, and bomb-proof sunglasses to go along with the rest of the nerdy products I have sitting on a shelf at home. Wake up and smell the coffee, Turn 10, I want the game more than I want the stupid merch.

No comments:

Post a Comment