Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thank You to Wheels and Deals Yelpers!

We at Wheels and Deals will always try and make your car buying or selling experience as smooth and easy as humanly possible. We want to help you feel comfortable with how you price your car, how to negotiate, when to turn your paperwork in to DMV, and making sure you cross your t's and dot your i's. If you've never sold a car before in your life, our goal is to make you feel incredibly comfortable knowing that everything will be done right, with as much money back in your pocket as possible. Here are just a few of our most recent reviews on Yelp; thank you all for your business! We hope to see you again soon!



-Kevin H: Palo Alto
"First of all let me start by saying I love this place.  I was referred here by a coworker and the instant I walked in I felt very comfortable.  All of the employees were very friendly and helpful.  They are very upfront about the fees and services provided.  I've sold many of my former cars myself and I was so sick and tired of having someone show up, waste my time with a test drive and then offer me half of what I'm asking.  They handle all the test drives and most of the inquiries so you should only be contacted when someone is ready to deal."

-Judy B: Sunnyvale
"Some people can sell refrigerators to eskimos but that's not me.  No selling chops.  I was able to bring my corolla here and they gave me the option of doing the test drives for me or buying it from me outright.  I opted to sell them the car outright.  Easy, productive experience.  Saved me a lot of time and headache.  Gave me a reasonable price for the car.  I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wanted to make their selling experience easier."

-Mike B : San Carlos
"Great experience selling a car here (lexus rx300).  Jerry was fantastic.  They handled getting 2 used tires on the car and some minor bodywork done to help the car sell faster.  I would HIGHLY recommend these guys.  Ask them for pricing estimates, they'll work with you to maximize what you get for your car."

Once again, a big thank you and a bigger virtual hug for all the love we've been given from Yelp.com. Thank you all for your continued business! Let's get your car sold! You can check out the rest of our reviews here. Have a fantastic summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment