Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lamborghini: The Premier Auto Design Club

 
Lamborghini is by far, the most creatively minded auto designer out there. All that's important to them is that they produce fast, loud, obnoxious looking vehicles, and they continue to do so to this day. It seems to me that they create more and more ridiculous looking vehicles every time I turn around. Not that I mind, of course, but I want to see more of these in person, rather than online or even in magazines. They just aren't attainable enough for me to truly enjoy other than drooling over the aforementioned photographs. I'm not referring to your standard Gallardo or even the gorgeous Murcielago, but the Reventon's and Sesto Elemento's are where the real conceptual beauty comes from.



Take this latest concept, dubbed the Lamborghini Egoista (wonder why?), for example. It has almost nothing in common with your standard sports car. It doesn't even have doors or a round steering wheel. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this was, "Wow, they're finally building a car worthy of a live-action Gundam Wing movie!". What do you think? Is this something you would drive on the street? Personally, I would drive the dang thing until it broke, and then I would park it in my living room and sit inside every single day. I love it. You can see more pics here.


No comments:

Post a Comment