Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fast and Furious 6? With a Tank???


Unbelievable. That's precisely what I thought as I scrolled down the page to see the words, "Fast and Furious 6", across the header. How can one franchise survive this long and not be completely over-rated? Why are we inebriated with these films even though there are already 5 of them released since 2001? Cars. We all have a primitive side that loves all things loud, fast, and scary, with a side of intense violence. Cars seem to always bring those four elements together really well if done by the right team. Fortunately, Universal Studios is somewhat experienced with action flicks and this one will prove to be a blockbuster. (At least I would hope) I mean, how could it not with a Dodge Daytona chasing an M1A1 Abrams battle tank? That alone will be worth the 15 bucks to see it in theaters. Well, maybe not for me, but for a bunch of other people that's reason enough. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see, huh?
Source: Ridelust.com, wikipedia.org


No comments:

Post a Comment