Wednesday, October 3, 2012

5-Car Dream Garage V. 2.0!!!

For all the time I've spent reading, writing, and drooling on cars, I can never seem to keep my top 5 list the same. Every day, another automaker produces something completely off the hook, making its predecessors obsolete. So in proper fashion, so does my list of desirable cars. With that being said, here is my new and improved list of what I want in my garage, RIGHT NOW. Click on the links for more info on each car.

1) 2012 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento:
Who the hell wouldn't want this?
2) 2012 Ford SVT Raptor:
As long as it's black...
3) 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon:
Yes please, Hennessey!

4) 2005 Maybach Excelero:
I see a trend in colors here....hmm...

5) 2009 Uber Motorsports EVO X:
YES. JUST FULL OF WIN.
Okay everyone, there you have it, my new and improved list of cars that I would be tempted to murder for! Let us know what you think by adding a comment below. What would be YOUR dream garage?  Please don't forget to like and share on Facebook for your favorite Nor-Cal car lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment