Saturday, September 8, 2012

EPIC Boat Crash and a Ghastly Caddy

Today, I was faced with quite the dilemma; either share with everyone one of the funniest accidents ever recorded, or the ugliest custom car I've seen in a long time. So instead of doing what is expected and choosing one story over the other, I bring you both! The first order of business is this "Cadillac". However, what you see here is by no means you standard DeVille. This monstrous motor vehicle was the brain child of a man who saved it from the junkyard crusher. Not much can be said for the car except that the mechanical end matches the cosmetic: it's terrible. I suppose one mans trash is another mans treasure, right?
These folks are just really, really lucky. I watched this clip five times in a row and it got funnier each and every time. I know it has nothing to do with car, but it does show what can happen when you don't follow standard safety procedures when approaching a wake at speed. Basically, you need to slow down. I think the guy piloting the little boat figured that one out a little too late. Enjoy.

Sources: Ridelust.com, Yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment