Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Does This "Gorgeous" Ad Bother You?

Willem Dafoe is the voice behind one of Jaguars more, "wealthy people-esque", commercials. Personally, I have nothing against Mr. Dafoe, in fact, I think he is one of the better actors out there and I truly enjoy his work. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that this advertisement makes me insanely jealous/pissed off every time I watch it. I simply believe that If you're going to make a car commercial, you can at least base it on the qualities of the car, not the quality of life it will supposedly bring you. Because we all know most of that crap is B.S. anyway. This guy wants me to believe I will get all the girls, the money, and opportunities that no one else will get because THEY don't have disposable income to wipe their.....windshields off in the morning. Anyway, I much prefer the XKR-S commercial they released a few months ago. Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Source: Autoblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment