Saturday, August 11, 2012

2013 Ford Focus ST

I had the opportunity to go to Candlestick Park in SF on August 2nd, unfortunately I was working so the opportunity was lost. Had I made it to the City, I would have been one of the few people in the U.S. to have driven the ST model Focus. The newest rendition of Fords iconic hot hatch has 257 horsepower and 270 ft lbs of torque. those are some pretty impressive numbers for a small FWD platform, and apparently, it puts that power to the ground pretty well. The feature I'm most excited about is the transmission. Ford has opted to use only the 6-speed manual trans, and it is good. Not enough auto manufactures appreciate a good drivers car like Ford does, and for that I am grateful. Check out this excellent review on the Focus ST and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Source: Ridelust.com

No comments:

Post a Comment