The title is pretty self explanatory, but after researching for this article, I was left wondering how these laws came into place. Kinda strange to think about it.
1) It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.
2) Women may not drive in a house coat.
3) No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.
4) In Downey, it is illegal to wash your car in the street.
5) In Glendale, it is illegal to jump into a passing car or drive said vehicle in reverse
6) In Long Beach, cars are the only item allowed in a garage.
7) In San Francisco, it is illegal to wipe one’s car with used underwear. (...Figures...)
8) Peeling out is illegal in Kansas and carries a fine up to $500 and/or imprisonment up to 30 days.
9) If you get caught sleeping in your car, in a park, or on the sidewalk, expect a misdemeanor infraction.
10) Last but not least, in Fort Thomas, Kentucky. The city ordinance in this small town makes it is illegal for your pet to “molest” a vehicle and is punishable by a fine of up to $500.