Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Is Forza 5 Worth the Privacy Intrusion of Xbox One?

I'm all for making games more intuitive and fun, but there comes a point where it's simply changed from a form of entertainment, to a lifestyle choice. The to-be-released Xbox One looks like one of the most advanced video gaming consoles ever imagined by  nerds across the globe, and I can't wait to play; at someone else's house. I'm not too keen on the whole concept of the cloud feature and the always watching, always-connected Kinect. Sure, there will be some sweet release titles, including Forza 5, which just so happens to be my current favorite series. Unfortunately for me, I think I may be making the switch to Sony this time around, as they still believe in backward's compatibility and  hold some semblance of privacy for their customers. Check out the latest video from Forza 5 and let us know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment