Friday, March 29, 2013

My Automotive Bucket List: Options Are Endless!!!

If you are the type of person who enjoys cars as much as I do, then you will be constantly thinking of things that you want to do with either your personal ride, or something you hope to own at some point in the future. Personally, my list is continually evolving as I go forward with my life, and it includes activities such as driving along Highway 1 in Pacifica, CA, to see the brand new Euro-tunnel that opened 3/22. Most people would be happy with seeing a real super-car in person, but I've seen too many to care. I want to drive them. Well here it is, my personal bucket list for your entertainment. Enjoy

1. Own a 2010 Nissan GT-R Nismo
2. Pilot a sub-10 second car down a quarter mile drag strip.
3. Spend a track day at the Nurburgring in Nurburg, Germany.
4. Cruise Highway 1 from from beginning to end.
5. Drive the unholy hell out of the scrappiest Subaru I can find, until it won't go no more.

Well there you have it, I can't honestly say there is nothing else I would like to do with a car, but this will do for now. What would be on YOUR ultimate bucket list? Let us know in the comments below, or share with us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment