Friday, June 29, 2012

Stop Motion Engine Rebuild: Whaaaat....!?

There are some people in life that think of a great idea and then execute it. Personally, I have more great ideas than anyone I know, however my execution is lacking. This guy on the other hand, wasn't even planning on creating the stop motion video, he was just making sure he could put the engine back together! I'm glad he had his little epiphone, because the end result is outstanding. The man invested eleven months worth of sweat, frustration, and patience in the making of this video! That seems slightly insane, but again, I've watched it three times already, and it was so worth it. If I could shake his hand I would. Now I have to do something incredible just to feel better about myself. Anyone down to make a stop motion video of a 5.0L Mustang motor?
Source: Youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment