Friday, April 27, 2012

Saudi Suicide Drifting: Insane In The Membrane...

So these guys are completely out of their minds. It's not often I see someone so carelessly  throw caution to the wind, but I suppose there isn't much else to do out in the middle of the desert. I would surely be tempted to try something like this if the roads weren't patrolled by police 24/7 and they looked as fresh and new as these ones do. I mean just look at them! It looks like they were paved yesterday! And correct me if I'm wrong but is that a FWD Toyota Solara they're throwing all over the place? Yes it's a long video, and I don't expect you to watch the whole thing, but I found myself completely entranced by their insane shenanigans for at least 5 minutes. The comments on Youtube are pretty entertaining as well. Check it out and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment