If you are getting ready to sell your car, there are a few easy steps to take before marketing it to the public.
1) Believe it or not, someone who is looking to buy a used car is just looking for the car, not all your trash, dirt, lost socks, or spare change. That's kinda gross. Just please be sure to clean out all your belongings before showing it off.
2) No matter how nice the paint is, or how straight the body is, a dirty car doesn't look as good as a freshly washed car. At the very least give it a thorough bath, and if you have the time or money, invest in a good detail.
3) Do some research online. Shop around to check out your competition. Keep in mind that some people are completely out of their minds in regards to their price, so try not to be one of "them". If you need help determining the value of your car, bring it down to our lot and we'll give you a free appraisal. we got your back.
4) If you allow someone to test drive your vehicle, make sure they at least have a drivers license, and your insurance should still be in full effect. And going with them would probably be a good idea.
5) If you really want to make your selling experience fast, fun, and easy, bring it to us and we'll do all the hard work for you. If you don't have cash right now, it's okay, we won't charge you a penny unless it sells. come inside our office in Santa Clara and we will get your car sold FAST!
Wheels and Deals: 3035 EL Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051