Saturday, December 31, 2011

Rated 4.5 stars (overall) on Yelp!

This is just one of many rave reviews of our business on Yelp. To see more reviews, click here! https://biz.yelp.com/r2r/8vlaChuMB2n04iVniJ-a-g/

"I have utilized Wheels and Deals both as a purchaser and as a seller. I have not ever had such simple, smooth transactions while selling vehicles in the past. I purchased my car (2000 civic) in 2008 from them once I had moved here from the Midwest. I saw it, test drove it, and made an offer. Less than an hour later, I was on my way and had already completed all the correct paperwork. I knew I had it right because the guys printed everything out and marked what I needed to sign.

In 2011 I decided to sell the same car, as I had bought a crappy truck to restore for fun. I, for some ridiculous reason, first tried to sell it on Craigslist. After two months of obscenely low offers and rearranging my schedule for test drives who were hours late, or didn't show I went back to Wheels and Deals. I dropped it off on a Saturday and had an offer by Sunday evening and it sold by Wednesday (took me a while to be able to head out there) for $200 more than my bottom line price. Once again they made it easy, had the forms ready, marked where to sign and I was on my way!

You do have to be reasonable when you price your car, just like selling it yourself. Their fees are completely reasonable for never again having to get into a car with another creepster or waiting for two hours for your test drive to show up."

-Ash W. 11/20/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment